Hi folks, I am Les Bogert an engineer from Bechtel and am seeking some Test 101 education.  Specifically, are there any PWA test methods out there (e.g. bed-of-nails, boundry scan, flying probe, etc.) that can be used to: 1) determine if polarized capacitors are installed in reverse - A method that will not damage the part from reverse voltage; and 2) method to test if one bypass capacitor is missing when there are many tied in paralled on the same PWA.  I know this can be done using automated optical inspection but the cost is out of the range of what we are willing to spend.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks