Thanks Howard, but I called for Steve (that number was correct), and he no
longer works for DEK. Don't know if he left, or was laid-off. I know DEK
laid-off a bunch of their feild service guys not too long ago...bummer.

Also used an inspection mirror and looked for a second set-screw down inside
the hole where there was the bolt that I thought was holding the cage to the
shaft, and didn't see anything. This has really got me baffled...

BTW, the ECU does make a difference here in "Okra-homie"...been up to
90-degrees
here so far this year, and we hold about 60% humidity. The real test will be
later on this summer when we start hitting 105...

-Steve Gregory-