Hi, can someone guide me? In IPC-A-600F (2.11) it is stated as for
printed boards using surface mount components, the bow and twist shall
be 0.75% or less. For all other boards, bow and twist shall be 1.50% or
less.

1.    What I want to know is does the 0.75% include printed boards with
BGAs and micro BGAs?

2.    If not, what is the bow and twist specification for boards with
BGA and micro BGA and from which IPC specifications that I will be able
to find them.

I had briefly gone through IPC-7095 for BGAs as well as IPC-A-600F but
failed to locate any.

NOTE:    My company is using 1% of board length for bow and twist for
printed boards with surface mount components (BGAs and micro BGA
included) & plated through-holes type.

Regards

Seet Leng