IPC publishes a standards method for TDR testing (TM-650 2.5.5.7). You can download the standard at the following site.

The reference website link information for the IPC Standards Document IPC-TM-650 Test Method 2.5.5.7 Characteristic Impedance and Time Delay of Lines
on Printed Boards  by TDR, 11/92, is:

www.ipc.org/html/fsresources.htm
Select "IPC Documents Available for Download IPC standards and manuals that may be downloaded for free. " ....

click on the section that says :IPC-TM-650 Test Methods Manual

click on the section that says:" Section 2.5 Electrical Test Methods"

And then select   "2.5.5.7” from the list of documents