Steve,

Try Cirexx Corporation in Santa Clara, CA. They specialize in high layer count rigid flex boards. There phone number is 408-988-3980 or 800-444-6817.
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Gregory [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Rigid-Flex vendors...

Hi all!

I have a friend, who has a friend, that also has a friend, ask him if he knew of any good shops that do rigid flex (10-layers on the rigid). My friends friend, then asked my friend the same thing, so then my friend asked me...(pant, pant, pant...)

We've not done rigid flex here, so I don't have any good recommendations...

So I thought I'd ask this fine group of distinguished experts if they had some good experiences with a shop (or shops) that they would recommend to my friend's, friend's, friend...hehehe.

Thanks as always!!!

-Steve Gregory-