                From:   [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, June 25, 2002 22:18 PM
                To:     [log in to unmask]
                Subject:        Re: [TN] Definition of Supported/
unsupported hole

                Looking at the correspondance on this, there seem to have
been two
                different definitions of what is a supported hole and what
is an
                unsupported hole. One definition talks of plated barrels and
unplated
                barrels, while the other definition talks of pads - one or
none for
                unsupported and two for supported. Majority rule goes with
the plating
                definition (my own understanding of the difference between
supported and
                unsupported holes), but I am interested to know the origins
of and resons
                for two such different definitions. Anyone have a light they
can shed on
                this?

                Peter

                "Mcmaster, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>  26/06/2002 08:14
AM
                Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

                Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to
"Mcmaster,
                Michael"