I do not use OrCad but I never use footprints supplied by a cad vendor, I have heard to many problems with them. By any chance did the designer confirm weather the footprints where correct? or did they just assume that the footprint was correct?
    As for foot prints with or with out a radius, SM 782 shows examples of component types that recommend, or say it is optional for a particular type. I personally do not mix and match round pads with rectangular pads, even when it comes to pin1 orientation. All my pads are the same shape for that foot print, that's what silkscreen is for.(except for HDI designs)

Regards,
Ted