[log in to unmask]"> High Performance Electronic Design

Gary,

I’ve heard that it can have an effect, but I’ve not seen anything that shows a profound difference.  However, if you’re having open traces on every hand soldered board, then I would believe that you have some other issue going on.  Have you verified that your opens are with your plated thru-holes?  Also, I recommend this question to TechNet.

William W. Gilman, CID

2827 Valley View Dr.

Knoxville, TN 37917

ph. 865-524-8679