MEETING OF THE SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND CHAPTER
OF THE IPC DESIGNERS COUNCIL

Date: Wednesday, the 10th of April 2002
Where: Connies Restaurant - Derby, Ct.

Time: Networking 6:00pm, Meeting 7:00pm

Topic: Hidden Parameters Behind Full Library Development - Part 2

This meeting will be the second in the two part series on Library development. During our last meeting the group developed quite a list of items that we feel are essential for a well-defined library. We discussed the issues such as part interchangeability, testing parameters, electronic function and special assembly requirements.

For the April meeting we have invited representatives from suppliers that offer various levels of library support. Cadence, Valor and Wind River will be represented at this meeting. The presentations will show how each of the companies are either currently addressing the issues or in the process of addressing the issues.

The meeting promises to be quite informative and all are encouraged to attend and support the chapter program.

You are requested to RSVP Vin Stabile by end of business on Tuesday at (203) 225-9056 X4142 or  [log in to unmask]

Directions to Connie's Restaurant:

Take Route 84 to Route 8 South.
Take Route 8 to Route 34, towards Derby.
Make a right turn at the SECOND traffic light.
Connies is one block, on the right.