Bev,

Years ago (about 7) there was a company selling hand held Vortex generators that plugged into 100 psi
shop air.
These little jewels put out -40 degree C air as long as there was 100 psi available. It also had to be
dry nonlubed air.

The company was called EXAir. I don't know if they are still around.

David A. Douthit
Manager
LoCan LLC