Mancorp does a good job in that area. They have a nice little Swiss made
tool by Essemtec.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:26 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: [TN] Manual printing tables...

  Hi All,

  I'm looking for an inexpensive manual printing table to use for the
one'sies two'sies that we do here, and as a last ditch back-up when our DEK
goes down. I used one called a Palomar printing table when I was out in
California, and it did a really good job.

  Could use any sized frame, nice precise hinge, had X/Y micrometers to fine
tune registration... could do 20-mil pitch all day long.

  Are there any others out there?

  -Steve Gregory-