Hi Jim!

As a matter of fact, I just received a sample bottle of a new hand cleaner from Kyzen.
It's called "Dermaklenz" D8001. I gave it to our wave solder supervisor to try it out and see how she liked it, and she said it works great! It's a waterless hand cleaner too. She said it takes rosin flux off her hands no problem.

They don't have anything up on their web page yet, but you can call them at:

(615) 831- 0888

It comes in a case of twelve 8-ounce bottles, and is $2.80 a bottle (get cheaper if you buy more cases).

-Steve Gregory-

Hi everyone,

I know this may be a minor concern, but I get a lot of complaints from
operators that they have nothing that will get rosin flux residue off their
hands.  Some are very concerned about what the residue is doing to their
health.  Do any of you know of a good hand cleaner (especially one that
comes in an industrial size dispenser) that removes rosin flux?

Thanks and have fun,

Jim Jenkins