Hello to all:
    I have meet with a seriously problem: Our factory set up a new storage center. But somebody do not want afford the air-conditioning for the component and PCB materials storaging. I and someother engineers do not think so, and afraid the solderability ,reliability and the other problems.
Because the temperature maybe 40 degree C odd ,and the humidity will be 90%RH.

Would you please give me some materials about such topics:
1:The storage conditons of your company and the company you know, such as temperature,humidity, and so on. Also you can send me the standard document in electronic field.

2: The storage limit time of different materials, packages types, and the oxidate rate of the common metal: SnPb, Au, Ag, Pd,etc.

3: The main harmful when we can not afford good storaging condition, especailly the details data /photo and report on this problem.

4: I know sometimes the packing materials such as plastic film, polyester, polyethelene  can not hold back the moisture, because they have micropore.
Do you have some papers on these packing materials for this model?

  Regards!

Sunny Liu

  Dr. Liu Sang
  Process Technology Section of Development & Piloting Department
  Huawei Technologies Compant, LTD.
  Bantian, Longgang,
  Shenzhen 518129 P.R.China
  Tel:  (86)-755-8780073, Fax: (86)-755-8780132
  E-mail: [log in to unmask]
  http://www.huawei.com