Mary Jane,

The pictures are up! Heck, I don't charge anything, I do it because ya'll are my buds! I posted three of them and everybody should get a good idea of the part from the pictures. Go to:

http://www.stevezeva.homestead.com

As far as what I would use to evaluate the joints under, they kinda' look like leads you would find on a tantalum capacitor...I would use that criteria...

-Steve Gregory-

Steve,
Would it be possible to transfer the attached pictures of a component lead we are evaluating to your website? We have an issue where the solder joint on this particular component is questionable concerning if there is a sufficient solder joint. We have tried to evaluate the joint comparing it to a bottom only termination. It doesn't, however, truly fit that specific lead. I thought maybe everyone could view the lead and see what they thought. Please also give me your evaluation, if you have one.
Is there a charge for this service? If so, let me know before they are shown. Thanks much!