To my heavy friends...

One person's "odd" build is another's "POC"  (Piece Of Cake).  It is not "non standard" build, it is a segment of the industry.  We (
Coretec) service the "Industrial Controls" market quite often with Thermal Management and Current Carrying Capacity substrates.  I do seminars on it all day long and have a team of "Heavy Copper Guys".   On a daily basis we do from 1/4 ounce (MicroVia) to 6 ounce (Wicked Heavy) and all UL approved.  Now, shame on you if your ordering 1 over 2 without any need.
I'm not on a selling jag here, you need to align with suppliers that do what you want in a standard business setting.  Don't complain about the pizza at the steak house.

Believe me I LOVE half ounce.  I wish the whole world bought half over half; its easy to make.  That doesn't make the other weights "non standard" it is much more challenging to make.  Someone help down from this soap box.

Thank you,   (your humble service guy)

Boston Brad
781 858 0783