Hi ya'll!

I know this is going to be an extreme longshot, but I'm in desperate need of a Assemblion Emerald 54mm front light camera mirror (part number 5322-380-10285).

Ours got cracked somehow (still haven't found out how, probably never will...). Called Assemblion and was given a 1-week lead time...peachy huh?

I know that there probably won't be anyone that keeps these as spares (they're $470 each), but if there is, you will be compensated appropriately if we can buy it from you and replace it with the one that we'll get in a week....(I told you this was going to be a longshot!)

-Steve "why me?" Gregory-