From: tony steinke [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 March 2002 15:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] laminate tolerance

Good morning techies,
Have a problem with laminate supplier(won't mention name at this point)
who claims they can only hold +\-.0015 tolerance on .005 1\1 core.
I feel this is absolutely absurd but was wondering if someone could
save me some valuable time researching the IPC specifications
for overall laminate tolerance. (we build to class 3)

Thanks for any info.

Tony Steinke

Private & Confidential:
This e-mail message is confidential and is intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is addressed.  If the message is received by anyone
other than the addressee please return the message to the sender by replying
to it and then delete the message from your computer.