I'm curious, do you have any programs in your area for college students to learn about PCB design? I have knowledge of 3 programs, Washington State, Southern Calif, and Texas. These are intended to give the student a real PCB design curriculum, not just cad tool training, and is part of a AA or AS,  2 year degree program. The Designers council wants to promote this sort of activity in the colleges through volunteer efforts at the chapter level and through our education committee activities. Just want to know if any of the chapters besides Texas, Washington, and San Diego are doing similar programs or have plans to get them going... :)

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D.
TITAN SYSTEMS CORPORATION
DATRON WORLD COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION
3030 Enterprise Court
Vista, CA 92083
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
mailto:[log in to unmask]
IPC Designers Council, San Diego Chapter
<http://www.ipc.org/SanDiego/>
<http://home.fda.net/bbrooks/pca/pca.htm
http://dc.ipc.org/