For the same reason you would if you could afford it. I thought this was
suppose to help small business comply with environment government
regulations, not act as a source for environmental whackos to whine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Cavaliere [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EN] pies and skies and such

Sounds like a  "Rush Limbaugh" type of logic except he used Rhode Island in
his analogy.  I always wondered why he lives in a large home with lots of
property  instead of living  30 or 40 feet from his neighbors.

Sent by: EnviroNet <[log in to unmask]>

02/18/02 05:17 PM
Please respond to EnviroNet; Please respond to BAREBOARD