From: Peter Nemcik [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 8:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Electroless nickel to electroplated copper separation

Can somebody shed some light on possible causes of adhesion problems between electroless nickel and electroplated copper, that occur at random intervals? Analysis of both baths show they are in order, and the nickel plating is not permitted to dry or passivate before going into the copper.

Thanks in advance

Pete

Do You Yahoo!?