From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Peter Wong
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] .DSN files and OrCAD ViewDraw reader

I have a customer that sent me an OrCAD .dsn file which is supposed to be a schematic file.  I was pointed to Cadence’s web site to download their ViewDraw Reader software which is supposed to be able to open and print the schematic.  I am getting an error message which is leads me to suspect that I may need library files besides the .dsn file in order to open this file.

Any advice?

Thanks

Peter