From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TN] SOME VERY INTERESTING STUFF AND REFLOW PROFILES TOO

Hey Earl!

The profiles are up. Go to:

http://www.stevezeva.homestead.com

The successful one looks interesting from the setpoints...really pouring the coals to the board in the beginning huh? Gotta heat-up all that ceramic stuff...

-Steve Gregory-

About the reflow profiles - I've asked Steve to place two images on his
site. The first is a recommended paste supplier profile. The second is a
successful profile for soldering the ceramic CSP's about which we've been
talking. I don't know if my new best friend Kerry wants his name mentioned
as the one enjoying such success, so I won't. He solders these things
routinely as about 60 per board with many other BGA types as well.

MoonMan