From: Charlie Pitarys [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 8:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Alox 2028D

 One of my customers has
selected the Alox 2028D for use as a protective coating on their CCAs.
Can anyone share any info on the benefits of this product (if any) in electronic packaging?
It is mainly Naptha, Trimethylbenzen, hydrocarbon and parrafin wax. Described as a metalworking fluid additive.

I can envision a lot of problems with wash chemistry incompatibility, insolubility and rinse water treatment etc.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

Charlie Pitarys
Director of Application Technologies