Hi Rudy,

it's the other way around: elecrolytic copper on EN, which is plated onto aluminum.

Regards

Pete

  Rudy Sedlak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Pete:

I am, unfortunately, becoming too knowledgeable about this subject area...ahem.

To confirm my understanding, you are putting EN down on to Electroplated Copper?

So, you use a catalyst.  Look at your catalyst activity.  Too much catalyst can cause this problem.  What can cause too much catalyst activity will depend on which catalyst you are using, but this is a key area to investigate.

Rudy Sedlak
RD Chemical Company (Yeah, you guessed it, we sell catalyst for the EN process)

Do You Yahoo!?