I have a similar issue with left over RA core solder that we no longer use due to a switch over to OA flux core solder.  The manufacturer will "buy it back for about $0.10 on the dollar".  Wow, big deal!  Many of the rolls of solder are still in the original package, unused.

Phil Nutting
Kaiser Systems, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Pitarys [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Scrap solder paste

Hello,
I have accumulated a lot of solder paste from past cleaning evaluations. I wonder if anybody knows of someone in the Northeast that will retrieve this old paste for scrap value, recycling, etc. versus hauling away as a Haz waste?

Thank you,

Charlie Pitarys
Director of Application Technologies
603.622.2900 X-115