Hi Bill!

My email that I got didn't go through the server, it came directly from Mr. Tong's computer. He obviously is a TechNet member, and that's where the virus got everybodies email addresses. Mr. Tong probably has no idea that his computer is infected.

This internet worm is very insidious, it looks on your computer to find email addresses to send itself to.

-Steve Gregory-

Hello all,

I cannot believe that this sort of thing got sent to me through the IPC. So,
my question is, how and why this happened?

If these kind of things cannot be filtered out, then membership to any IPC
email forum might be a bad idea.

So, what's the story?

Bill Kasprzak
Moog Inc.