Date:         Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:19:48 -0600
Sender:       TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
From:         [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Test Chips

Happy New Year to you all,

I am looking for test integrated circuits that have things like
stress-strain gauges, thermistors, RF striplines, that sort of thing, built
into the surface to measure dynamic properties of coatings applied over the
integrated circuits.  I am NOT talking about dummy components, such as come
from TopLine, but research dies.  I know that Sandia Labs used to offer
some.  Anyone know of other sources?

Doug Pauls
Rockwell Collins