Keach, MoonMan, et al,

Great forum, great subject, great participants and participation. Yes,
'periodically' has its time and it appears its time has come. Public THANKS
to IPC for their support in ALL arena's.

I for one do not appreciate the way some companies do business and although
I did not partake in the thread I did read every posting and in the
interest of expanding knowledge and documenting 'new vocabulary' I would
like to present the following list for review by all. And if the discussion
continues off-line please add my address to the distribution.

Bloatware:

Metastable: (I had the term "metastable" explained to me by being told to
imagine a pyramid balancing on  its point.)

Microsloth:

Microsuck:

Microswill:

Micro$oft:  (Interesting note: This is the only term that Eudora spell
check does not 'tag' as misspelled)

Spondulacks:

Thingummies:

Weindoz:

Windoze:

Thanking one and all. If you would like to submit any other terms
(off-line) I would be happy to add them. Daffynitions would also be
appropriate. I will make the compiled list available to one and all later
with an announcement as to where it can be found.

Richard

At 10:37 AM 1/7/02 -0600, Keach reminded us:
>Periodically we have to send out a reminder that Technet is a technical
>forum, for discussing electronics manufacturing issues. This is one of
>those times.  Since there are over 1,000 subscribers on the forum, there
>will be occasional off-topic discussions that will stir up heated
>discussion due to the subject and the number of people subscribed.
-snip-