From: Becerra Alejandro [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 December 2001 02:19
Subject: Manual Soldering vs. Automatic Soldering

Hello to All,

One product request a 100% touch up in several joints because of safety.
We are considering doing this process by manual soldering or using automatic soldering (robot).
What are the advantage and disadvantage of both procedures?
Where can I find a comparison between them?
Is there any reliability issue in using manual soldering?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Alejandro Becerra