From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Stephen R. Gregory
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 9:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Alumina filled Polysulfide compound... What Did Charles Say?

Thanks Gary, Genny, and Dave!

I wonder why I got Charles email all garbled like that? I get those every once in a while...I was attributing it before to the email being sent using a foreign language character set, obviously that wasn't the case if all of you could read it...strange stuff?

Thanks again, and thank you Charles!

-Steve Gregory-

P.S. Charles, I would appreciate it if you would send me the info you have...next   week would be fine, and most appreciated! Also, I don't think we have the same customer...

In a message dated 12/14/01 2:19:37 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask],