Oh wonderful!!

I know this is going to go over like a lead balloon in production!

Almost had a mutiny when we had to use terpene to clean boards because of a
customer requirement...(I kinda' like the smell of terpene in the
mornin'....smells like...smells like victory!...errrr, I mean like Tang!
hehehe)

Off to search for some fume exhausting booths to do this, and figure out how
we're gonna' exhaust this stuff while it cures...can't deal with rotten egg
smell, that's for sure!

-Steve Gregory-