Thanks again, and thank you Charles!

-Steve Gregory-

P.S. Charles, I would appreciate it if you would send me the info you have...next   week would be fine, and most appreciated! Also, I don't think we have the same customer...

In a message dated 12/14/01 2:19:37 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], and [log in to unmask] writes:

From: "Charles Caswell" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: [TN] Alumina filled Polysulfide compound...
Date: Friday, December 14, 2001 11:28 AM

Steve, I am at home so I don't have the info here . We use the same stuff to bond components on some boards. I don't think you will find the stuff already mixed with the AlO2. I couldn't. The polysulfide IS fuel tank sealant. We mix it in small batches with approx. equal parts of AlO2 and the base material by weight. I wonder if  we have the same customer. I will try to get into work tommorow and send some info, if not then on Mon. By the way, the stuff stinks.
Charles Caswell