Hi All!!

...tappity-tappity-tappity...(doin' my thank gawd it's Friday dance! hehehe)

I was wondering if someone could point me in a direction where I could find some alumina filled polysulfide compound, per MIL-S-8802, class A-2, with 50 plus or minus 10%, 325 mesh aluminum oxide powder...

This is something that is called out on a drawing for a board that's using this material to strain relief two small battery cables that are installed on the board...I've searched and find a bunch of stuff about polysulfide compounds, but nothing alumina filled. If I search under MIL-S-8802, I find all kinds of polysulfide sealers for jet fuel tanks, but still nothing alumina filled...

Any help will be much appreciated

-Steve Gregory-