At 12:00 AM 12/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
Date:     Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:00:04 -0600
Sender:   TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
From:     Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  TechNet Digest - 10 Dec 2001 (#2001-770)
To:       Recipients of TechNet digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. RF shielding (2)
  2. BGA Visual Inspection - Name Correction
  3. BGA Visual Inspection - Name Correction (OOOPs)
  4. Conformal Coating Process
  5. Looking for flex design and build shop

Date:    Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:24:03 -0500
From:    "Sauer, Steven T." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: RF shielding

Here's the additional link, that I was referring to from an earlier post:
http://www.herzan.com/emi.htm
I don't know of the cost or delivery -- just remember seeing this product
while browsing for similar information.  Again, good luck.

Steve Sauer