At 01:37 PM 12/7/01 -0600, you wrote:
Date:     Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:37:39 -0600
Sender:   TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
From:     Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  TechNet Digest - 7 Dec 2001 - Special issue (#2001-764)
To:       Recipients of TechNet digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics in this special issue:

  1. Info on lead free reflow profiles sought (3)
  2. Alkaline Etchant--response
  3. Via repairs (2)
  4. SURFACE FINISHES (2)
  5. 2 Conformal Coating ?'s (2)
  6. BGA Visual Inspection (2)

Date:    Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:31:26 -0500
From:    "Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Info on lead free reflow profiles sought

Hi Eric,

check
http://www.vitronics-soltec.com/Vis/Vis_r5.nsf/technology!OpenFrameSet, then
processes/reflow. the link that pops-up an article is "lead-free reflow
soldering ".

Besides that, a couple of days ago I got mail from Vitronics, having inside
a CD called "5 steps to lead-free". The problem is I don't know why I got
it, was it me ordering it, probably through their website, or simply, a
courtesy from Vitronics? Mistery!

I think you could also contact Vitronics for this CD.

Regards,
Ioan