Hello,

I am a recruiter located in the Portland, OR area and I currently have 3 positions available for accomplished PCB designers.  I came across your website and I wanted put some people in touch with the opportunities.  The job description is below.  If you or someone you know would like to pursue the contract, please contact me, I would enjoy hearing from you.  Thanks, and have a great day!

PCB (Printer Circuit Board) designer

Length: 6 Month contract

Location: Beaverton, Oregon

Compensation: up to $45/hr for the right candidate

# of open positions: 3

Qualifications:

-Minimum 5 years PCB design experience.

-2 or more years of experience using Cadence Allegro tools, Version 13.6/14.0.

-Team player able to work closely with development team & manufacturing.

-Knowledge of Lotus Notes helpful.

David M. Knaus

Recruiter

IT/Engineering