From: DesignerCouncil [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Knaus,
David M.
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 4:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DC] 3 opportunities for PCB Designers in Beaverton, OR

  Hello,

  I am a recruiter located in the Portland, OR area and I currently have 3
positions available for accomplished PCB designers.  I came across your
website and I wanted put some people in touch with the opportunities.  The
job description is below.  If you or someone you know would like to pursue
the contract, please contact me, I would enjoy hearing from you.  Thanks,
and have a great day!

  PCB (Printer Circuit Board) designer

  Length: 6 Month contract

  Location: Beaverton, Oregon

  Compensation: up to $45/hr for the right candidate

  # of open positions: 3

  Qualifications:

  -Minimum 5 years PCB design experience.

  -2 or more years of experience using Cadence Allegro tools, Version
13.6/14.0.

  -Team player able to work closely with development team & manufacturing.

  -Knowledge of Lotus Notes helpful.

  David M. Knaus

  Recruiter

  IT/Engineering