Hello,
I am a recruiter located in the Portland, OR area and I currently have 3
positions available for accomplished PCB designers.  I came across your
website and I wanted put some people in touch with the opportunities.  The
job description is below.  If you or someone you know would like to pursue
the contract, please contact me, I would enjoy hearing from you.  Thanks,
and have a great day!

PCB (Printer Circuit Board) designer

Length: 6 Month contract
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Compensation: up to $45/hr for the right candidate
# of open positions: 3

Qualifications:
-Minimum 5 years PCB design experience.
-2 or more years of experience using Cadence Allegro tools, Version
13.6/14.0.
-Team player able to work closely with development team & manufacturing.
-Knowledge of Lotus Notes helpful.

David M. Knaus
Recruiter
IT/Engineering