From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Parsons
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 5:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] SSD by Mask Technology - Anybody using it?

One of our customers is interested in investigating SSD (solid solder deposits) and they are particularly interested in the product offered by Mask Technologies.

Anyone out there with experience with the Mask Tech product?  Pro's & Con's?

Thanks in advance
John Parsons
Enigma Interconnect Inc.- Vancouver