See http://www.smtinline.com/html-en/NewProducts/p-p-survey-en.html for a survey of pick&place machines.

Daan Terstegge
http://www.smtinfo.net

----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Thompson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 4:22 PM
  Subject: [TN] Pick-and-Place Evaluation Checklist?

  I'm in the process of looking for new equipment and was wondering if
  there are any online resources such as checklists or evaluation guides
  for features, etc. to use when comparing machines. I realize that a lot
  of it depends on individual needs but was hoping there may be some
  generic guidelines available as a good starting point. Can anyone point
  me in the right direction or perhaps be willing to share something
  you've used?

  Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

  Rick Thompson
  Ventura Electronics Assembly
  2655 Park Center Dr.
  Simi Valley, CA 93065