Hi Gerard!

Didn't look hard enough...hehehe. I typed mil 202 in the search box and got no hits, but when I typed just 202, BINGO! Here ya' go pardner:

http://www.dscc.dla.mil/Downloads/MilSpec/Docs/MIL-STD-202/idstd202mthd106.pdf

-Steve Gregory-

A customer is calling out insulation testing to the TM-650 2.5.27. test
method. It states that the sample needs to be conditioned to requirements
in Mil 202, method 106. I do not have a copy of this mil spec and based on
a search on the DSCC site this has obviously been revised and given a new
name. Can anyone help me with either the conditions of method 106 or what
the new mil document is.

Regards

Gerard O'Brien