Hello all,

Need info on using a stencil to glue parts to bottom side of pcb for wave soldering . Right now the only type parts to be glued are sot23, 0603-1206 components. What thickness stencil? What type of glue? Use bar or dot apertures? I've been taught about part orientations and spacings but what is really used in real life experiences? The wave we have has a type of chip agitator built into the main wave if needed. I'm trying to get enough information so as to know where to start in conducting some designed experiments.
Thanks for your help in this matter.

Danny Harkins
CSI