From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Stephen R. Gregory
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 4:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Just a question...

I've gotta off-the-wall question...am I the only one that faces the stuff
that I post about, or am I the only one that posts about the problems I see?
Just curious...

It seems like I have a "black-cloud" following me...if that's the case, maybe
I should persue a different profession....hehehe.

Anyways, do any of you see the same stuff that I do? Does this stuff go with
the territory? Kinda think it does, but nobody whines like I do...hehehe.

Thanks....

-Steve Gregory-