The first place I would look is the supplier of the pins that you are trying to install.  Most suppliers that sell press fit components have done a good deal of work to qualify the component and will have all the specifications you require to design for and install the component.  I don't think you are going to find what you need in an industry standard.  Most of the information you asked for will vary from component to component.
    If you have specific pins that are giving you trouble, please elaborate and someone may be able to help you.

Valquirio N. Carvalho
Mfg. Engineer
Teradyne, Inc.