hello,
	i think bake the boards at 140-150 c for 1-2 hours prior is enough. but before HAL it is better to bake the boards at 155 C for 2 hours.

======= 2001-10-03 您在来信中写道:=======

>I normally bake the bare boards for 1 hour at 100  5 C.  This is sufficient to dry the boards prior to assembly.  The only failures that I have encountered was with ridged-flex boards that were not pre-baked.
>

>On Wed, 03 October 2001, "Elensky, Richard" wrote:
>

>> We "baked" boards at 55癈 for 12 hours (best we could do) (13" x 17" boards,
>
>> 4 layer, 12 per batch).  The results were not good.  Our survival rate was
>
>> about 80.
>

>> Our PCB fab shop suggested 150癈 for 4 hours.
>

>> Richard Elensky
>
>> Sr. Manufacturing Engineer

>> Tel:  559-292-1111  x246
>
>> Fax:  559-292-9355
>

>> Dantel
>
>> 2991 North Argyle Ave.
>
>> Fresno, CA, 93727
>
>> Visit our web site at:
>
>> http:// www.dantel.com <http://www.dantel.com>

                    致
礼!

               jinrong
					2001-10-04
00000000000000000000縈!濎?1ē鷎Ⅷ漽诳~窞' 喝蛉I4凟忰N款炈洷殊n 勘檩鎧懑蛉I4凟徣<_蜠燄娰?~塭鸮舛嘭驨[鸻圎.n7溍麾zX?魣訁#艮r轓宽zjh鈼_醞\?u閎疥蟒埧M!濎?遍蔺豝%枌"?鎧 縃E縈!濎?4