James,

There are a couple of companies that provide the service of adding leads to
LCCC's.  There are also companies that will "harvest' the die and repackage
it.  Penn and/or Austin are two firms that come to mind (add-a-lead). I used
Penn on 144I/O LCCC and higher.  The issue now becomes how do you add a
lead....  and that depends on the existing finish.

Also Tintronics in Alabama and Corfin in New Hampshire could probably help
you out.  Surf the net, if you can't find info I will find my archive stuff.
Penn has a nice white paper on adding leads that is informative.

Coretec Brad