Hi Everyone!

I just want to say thanks for all the kind replies! I do want to let everyone
know that I post things that are pretty generic with all of us. There's
things I can't talk about due to it being proprietary, but I am pretty aware
of what I can talk about, and what I can't.

I think there's more than a few of us that are in that category...especially
if you're a contract manufacturer. You build partnerships with your customers
that you must establish a trust with, and must follow through with, that goes
without saying.

I will ask a question of a situation that I'm faced with sometimes even when
I can find stuff in the archives, only because what was in the archives is
past knowledge, not saying that past knowledge isn't still valid, but maybe,
just maybe, something new has been learned...

I haven't been doing this stuff very long, I've only been in the industry
since I got out of the Navy in 1987 (there's those out there that consider me
a kid)...and it's changed so much since then. Every year there are new
revelations. Maybe that's why I stay in this profession (like Mike Sewell
says, I would probably get bored doing anything else...) things change so
rapidly, and all of us are challenged to do things better and faster, all the
while, the whole scope of things are evolving...

I'm just glad that I've been lucky enough to be a part of a group such as
this. Maybe next Apex, I won't fall asleep in my hotel room, and can meet
some of you face-to-face, and shake some hands...

Thanks!

-Steve Gregory-