Hello Steve,

As PCB supplier Coretec fabricates and delivers quite a bit of this product.
T-lam is the dielectric made by Thermagon and its niche in life is its
ability to conduct heat at 10X the rate of FR4.  Those who use it love it;
those that don't have a need never use it.  We build standard PCB's that are
laminated to heatsinks using the T-lam prepreg.  We also deliver single,
double and multilayer boards built with Thermagon dieletrics replacing FR4;
all UL approved.
In any case I have never heard one bad thing regarding assembly (or
otherwise, save the price).  Pretty big statement, but true.

Boston Brad
781 858 0783