Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I'm in need of some education in
regards to the final stages of packaging a PCMCIA card.  I'm specifically
looking for information in regards to the metal case enclosures and
shielding options for the assy once the electronic card is stuffed.  Also
looking for leads of vendors who sell the cases and for ballpark average of
cost for the enclosure.  Any information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
                                            Dean Lillibridge
                                        NEWvENTURE TECHNOLOGIES