From: DesignerCouncil [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Gary Koven
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DC] PCB or PWB: which is correct?

Greetings.  I am tasked with developing in-house standards and procedures, and have been asked which is correct between PCB and PWB.  I don't have a copy of IPC-T-50 in my possession, and this discussion has gone on for decades.

Bottom line, if anyone can point me to an official written declaration on this subject, I'd greatly appreciate.  Thanks.

Gary M. Koven, C.I.D.
Engineering Services Manager
Convacent Corporation
1043 E Morehead St, Suite 201